We're looking for a remote project manager who can work during European business hours alongside our development team on one or more of our active clients. Flexible, full-time contract available for 40 hours per week with competitive compensation and additional perks.
You've got a knack for building digital products and leading development teams. You know where to draw the line when balancing between business requests and technical debt. You've managed medium to large scale digital products before.
- You've previously been a developer, product designer, or worked closely beside them
- You've dealt with B2B / SaaS customers directly
- You're experienced with a project management tool such as Pivotal Tracker, JIRA, Asana, or similar
- Working alongside the development team to translate customer needs into well defined technical tasks
- QA newly developed features to ensure they match specifications
- Working with teammates to reduce feature impediments / blockers
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position, let's jump on a call to explore the opportunity. Apply now.
Reustle Co. is a fully remote software development agency originally started in New York. After spending years creating information dashboards and predictive analytics tools for multiple startup companies, we expanded into Tokyo where we continue to flourish while maintaining our dedication to building high quality software.